The thinning of the display glass substrateis mainly to use chemical etching and physical polishing to thin the panel and display glass to meet the needs of light and thin display products. The following panel application requirements can be achieved by thinning the 3.5 inch tft display panel .
1. Use chemical or physical methods to reduce the thickness of the glass substrateis to achieve the purpose of thinning the panel.
2. Reduce the weight of the display screen; provide a clearer and brighter picture quality.
3. Reduce the occupied space, reduce the thickness of the module, and leave more space, such as increasing the battery capacity.
4. Make the glass substrate to a certain degree of flexibility, produce curved screens, and increase better visual effects.
TFT LCD Glass Substrate Thinning Process
1. Sealing process
Prevent the acid-base solution from entering the liquid crystal cell from the edge, destroying the frame sealant, entering the cell, and affecting product performance.
2. Etching and thinning process
Thinning principle method: 6HF+SiO2->H2SiF6+2H2O liquid+solid (glass)->liquid
1. Multi-piece upright immersion type
Advantages: multiple pieces of glass can be processed at the same time.
Disadvantages: The device is large. There are sediments and white powder on the periphery, which are easy to adhere to the glass.
2. Single piece upright spray type
Advantages: It can meet different etching requirements on both sides. Multi-piece
Disadvantages: pits are easily generated on the etched surface.
Advantages: the surface is the smoothest, even without polishing
Main components of thinning process and equipment:
Process: Loader---Pre-cleaning---Etching---Cleaning---Drying---Unloader0.96 mono oled display equipment components: acid supply device, HF acid concentration meter, temperature controller, gas scrubber
Thinning process parameters
1. The relationship between reaction time and glass quality loss
2. The relationship between reaction rate and reaction temperature
3. The relationship between reaction rate and HF acid concentration
Explanation: (HF)2 is the most important active component in HF acid solution, because H-F bonds in the form of hydrogen bonds are more fragile than H-F bonds in HF molecules, and are easier to break when reacting with SiO2.
3. Grinding process
Poor thinning process itself
1. Do not wipe the dirt
2. Uneven thinning
3. Scratch after slimming
4. Poor B-ITO
Phenomenon: After the B-ITO of the ADS product is finished, the ITO in the contact position of the product and the BOX is severely corroded, which is similar to the mark left on the surface of the product after the water is dried.
Reason: BOX has a long-term turnover in the slimming workshop, and the acid gas in the slimming workshop has adhered to the surface of the BOX for a long time, which makes the surface of the BOX appear acidic.
5. Excessive resistance
Reason: acid residue
Sexual tolerance related to thinning
1. Shock and drop: Shock and drop the LCM. Perform display inspection and visual inspection on LCM.
2. Confirmation of the etching status of the glass substrate surface: Put it into a hot and cold tank with alternating hot and cold for display inspection of LCM and glass appearance inspection of TFT for microscope.
3. Confirmation of the corrosion status of the TFT terminal: continuous aging in a high-temperature and high-humidity aging tank. SEM observation and analysis of the surface and cross-section of the TFT terminal.
The 8 inch displays might be affected and delay for an accident.
New iPhone 13 Series will use On-Cell OLED Displays. And it that will be launched in the second half of this year will be exclusively supplied by Samsung Display (SDC)
This is the project management of how sinocrystal handle your customized project relate to displays.
Speaking of liquid crystal display we must not be unfamiliar, but when it comes to industrial LCD Display may not have contact, with the continuous development of industry, the traditional ordinary LCD Display can not meet the requirements of the industrial industry, so there is an industrial control LCD Display, today I take you to understand the characteristics of the industrial LCD Display.
Now the application areas of LCD screens are becoming more and more widespread, often used for television and computer screen display, for different applications, LCD displays are also different, so what are the types of LCD displays?
LCD display usually have 2 types: positive display & negative display, Today we will take the following segment LCD as an example, to introduce the difference between these 2 types of display.
The Use And Maintenance of LCD Display Module